Arogya ki Pathshala : Health with Education
Arogya ki Pathshala - A Step to Enrich Child with Health & Knowledge
Jeevem Shardaha Shatam - Live for 100 years is the wellspring of "Chiranjeev" and its meaning, however it can only be achieved by living healthy. Abiyan Chinranjeev - a campaign with the same motive was initiated to impart knowledge of Principles of Healthy Lifestyle & Practical Aspects of Well Being at the elementary phase of life i.e. School days.
Childhood & Adolescence are the foundation of future as they are blessed with extraordinary intellect and physical strength which needs to be nurtured & sheltered properly. It is also the growing stage of the body, mind & soul therefore educating them on primary health at this stage would be beneficial for them to live their life in future hale and hearty.
Schools impart values and discipline also they educate them on subjects like human anatomy & its functions however, education on health and awareness needs to be encouraged more.
Arogya Bharti has started Swasthya Gyan Pariksha in year 2007 with the vision of enriching health education in school children through quiz based on Health knowledge book “Bal Arogya Mitra”.
This initiative gave birth to Abhiyan Chiranjeev in year 2010 under which following activities taken into account:
- Swastha Gyan Pariksha - Interschool Health Knowledge Contest
- Interactive Sessions in Schools
- Arogya Mitra training workshop for Teachers and Guardians
- Formation of Arogya Mitra Health Clubs in Schools
- Painting and Poster Competitions.
- Student's Health Examination:
- To create awareness about the health and hygiene
- To screen Individual Student's Health
- To perform Prakruti Pariksha of every Student
- To provide a Balanced Diet
- To promote Home remedies
- To promote Healthy lifestyle